Our Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner Program
Comprehensive and evidence-based 600-hour Advanced Aromatherapy Certification Program. Developed and taught by Colleen Thompson - Registered Aromatherapist with over 20 years of experience in the fields of aromatherapy and adult education, and by Dr. Kelly Ablard - Registered Aromatherapist Chemical Ecologist and Zoologist with over 20 years of experience in the fields of scientific research, animal behaviour and aromatic plant conservation.
Highlights of Essence of Thyme College of Holistic Studies:
- The only program to be recognized by all four Professional Aromatherapy Associations in North America.
- Distance learning allows you to learn in the comfort of your home, and at your own pace wherever you are in the world.
- AT101 covers 44 essential oils, 21 carriers, 5 hydrosols (300 hours in length)
- AT201 covers 46 essential oils, 16 carrier oils, 6 hydrosols (300 hours in length)
- Live orientation for Modules 1 – 5 when you begin the course.
- Flexible, accessible and knowledgeable instructors to answer your questions.
- One-on-one tutoring at no additional cost.
- Case study and research mentors available to assist you.
- Lab Aroma annual subscription for only $75.00.
- Monthly live lectures to keep you up to date.
- Talks by industry experts and guest speakers in the fields of Clinical Aromatherapy, Chemistry, Evidence-Based Research, Product Formulation Safety, Animal Aromatherapy and Aromatherapy and Beauty.
- Partners in Herbal Education with United Plant Savers.
- Special offerings for Continuing Education Credits.
- Student forum.
- A wealth of resource information on the student login section of the website.
- Graduates of the EOT program have lifetime access to all educational resources.
- Learn more by visiting our FAQ page.
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to begin right away!!!